Annex Healthcare Providers
At Annex Healthcare, we strive to provide our clients with compassion, dignity, and the best quality care available in the southern California area.
We believe the healing process is often quicker in the comfort of one’s home and that patients feel more at ease and secure when surrounded by loved ones in a familiar setting. We understand how to customize a Home Care Program for all types of patients. We bring the highest level of service into the home, but more than that, we also bring the best care known to mankind: Compassion.
If you or a loved one is suffering from a long-term illness or is in need of any part- or full-time nursing care, we offer a safe, comfortable, and economic option by providing skilled nursing care in the patient’s home.
Our Mission is to provide excellent patient care with compassion, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
Our Vision is to restore our patient to the highest level of functioning as possible both physically and mentally; To care for the needs of not only the patient but the family and caregiver; To keep the patient safely in the home environment with the comfort of loved ones nearby.
How Annex Healthcare Compares
- We are licensed by the California Department of Public Health
- We are contracted by Regional Center
- We are certified by Medicare
- We work with most insurance companies
- All of our employees are licensed nurses and CPR certified
- We check the references of all of our employees
- We select experienced and trained staff members
- We have multi-lingual nurses
- To provide our personnel with the opportunity to grow both professionally and as a person.
- To employ caring, dedicated personnel and contractors who are competent, knowledgeable and who present themselves professionally in appearance and attitude.
- To always strive toward the highest quality of patient care.
- To provide the most efficient and effective service with satisfaction of the customer.